End of Season is here....
Last night, September 19, was our last regular practice session of the season, and what a beautiful one it was!
End of season, but we still have the following to look forward to:
- September 22: Paddle to Kingston Mills. Please check on Facebook for details.
- October 8: Beginning of indoor training at Focus gym.
- November/December: AGM (date TBA)
- February: Ottawa Ice Dragon Boat Races
- February: Opportunity to attend Frontenacs game, complete with private suite. Details TBA
Also, for those who would still like to go out on the water, you are welcome to do so with the Queen's students who will continue their Tuesday night practices for a little while longer. Please check with George for details.
Thank you for joining us is this season, and we look forward to seeing everyone at one or more of our off-season events.